Hello there! Let me begin by saying a very big heartfelt ‘thanks’ for all your lovely visits and comments of late, I really hope you know how much they mean to me … True to form, I’m a little behind in catching up with you all, but I also hope you know I eventually will!
The lovely Hila recently tagged me to share my five daily essentials … I had to think about this for a while, because as it turns out I seem to have a lot of daily essentials. I do however think that I’ve successfully narrowed down my very long list to the following five most important items.
- Coffee – This is probably my number one necessity. I just don’t function without it, and would never really care to try. I love the taste, the smell, its warmth beneath my hands … and of course the experience of coffee is best enjoyed when in the company of others. It has been my experience that this dark and mysterious liquid provokes honest and meaningful conversations of a very particular kind.
- iPad – Living within its custom felt ‘bunny’ case, this wonderful piece of technology means that I can achieve so much more when I’m out and about … (or even when sitting in front of the tv … shhh).
- Hand Moisturiser – For some reason this summer has left my poor hands feeling more dehydrated than usual (I blame you humidity), so hand cream has become an essential part of my day. This one by ‘Grown’ is wonderfully smooth, and fragranced with a delicious combination of vanilla and orange peel (making it almost good enough to eat).
- Mailbox Key – Checking to see whether any lovely parcels or letters have arrived overnight, is part of my daily ritual. However, the number of parcels that do arrive in any given week may demonstrate that I have a slight online shopping addiction (oh well). I picked up the wooden heart keyring it’s attached to from Biome.
- Bow – Is it weird that I always wear or carry something bow related with me? Sometimes it will be part of an outfit, and other times it will be a bow accessory of some description. This lovely brooch was made by the multi-talented Tabitha.
You’ve hopefully enjoyed this little peak into my day, perhaps you’d like to share your own daily essentials too? While there’s absolutely no obligation for them to get involved, I’ve tagged Debby, Kellie, Caz and Shine little light. Though I’d love it it you decided to take part too!