Four Things In My Bag
- Crossword Puzzle Book. A recent acquisition, but it helps me feel semi-productive when travelling on public transport.
- Paul Frank ‘Chocolate Tiger’ Coin Purse. Many, many years ago I went through a big ‘Paul Frank’ phase. While that phase has long since passed, this little coin purse has stayed with me.
- iPhone. I love this wonderful multi-tasker. I won’t go so far as to say that ‘it completes me’, but it’s pretty fantastic.
- Trilogy everything balm. I adore pretty much everything that Trilogy make, and this balm is quite literally fantastic for ‘everything’.
Four Things In My Bedroom
- Pegasus statue. I have a ‘thing’ for white animal statues and horses, so I couldn’t resist this beautiful winged horse. He spins me magical dreams each night.
- The Here and Now – The Photography of Sam Jones. Even though I’ve culled many of my books, some photographic books will always remain close by. This one was a gift from my husband.
- Dog Beanie Toy. I’m not sure where this little fellow came from, but he looks just like the first dog that Lee and I owned together … we still miss him.
- Vintage Necklace. I first spotted this treasure years ago within the pages of Frankie magazine. It’s a one-off necklace and so I was lucky enough to make it mine. It was made by a Melbourne designer out of vintage and modern pieces. It reminds me that day dreaming is an important part of every day.
So that’s the end of part one – I hope you enjoyed it! I’ll try to share my second lot of ‘eight things’ later in the week before choosing my own ‘victims’ to tag.