We can all do with a little escape from time to time, and often it doesn’t even matter whether the form of our escape happens in our dreams or in our reality. Whenever and however I manage to dream myself somewhere else, I imagine floating away … drifting high in the clouds … feeling as light as a feather.
Here’s the latest batch of madeit goodies to help fire the imagination and kick start some dreams high above the earth.
Top Row (left to right):
- Raindrops Pencilcase, $20 by Pocket Carnival (rainbow coloured rain, and puffy clouds … just lovely!).
- Birdie Birds 4 Card Set, $20 by red letter studio (vibrant colours to lift the heart, and just look at that stitching detail).
- Flying Bird Necklace, $26 by Little Viking Girl (simply elegant and suitably flighty to carry your worries away).
Bottom Row (left to right):
- Vintage Style Brooch, $8 by mabel studios (kite flying is a seriously underrated activity).
- Cloud Ring, $55 by Epheriell (this silver delight is the stuff of my most wonderful dreams).
- Floating In A Sky Of Flowers Print, $44 by ali j art (she is exquisite and has me wishing for a tree to slumber beneath).
I hope today you find some time for your dreams and imagine themselves a little closer to reality …