Without a doubt, whenever I’m asked the relevant question I will always say ‘Yes, Yes’ to the delights of Paris!! I’m still yet to pay her a visit in person, but I just have this sneaking suspicion that we’d easily be the very best of friends.
To honour the romance, eternal appeal and distinctive style of that most beautiful ‘city of lights’, I’ve gathered some lovely madeit players together for your entertainment. I hope they earn your appreciative applause!
Top Row (left to right):
- Ooh La La hair clip, $12 by twirling betty (super cute and just a little bit cheeky).
- Masquerade Mask on sterling silver chain, $23 by Oh Deer (mysterious and elegant … just like the fair city herself).
- French Script in Cloud refillable journal, $49 by rabbit and the duck (to this bright and cloudy journal I would happily say, Bonjour!).
Bottom Row (left to right):
- La Chaise Rouge Art Print, $25 by Mulberry Muse (a lovely, super easy way to bring an antique furniture vibe into your home).
- Cream Rose Zipper Brooch, $5 by Frankie and Plum (this gorgeous flower represents the classic, yet intriguing nature of French style).
- Fleur de lis Cushion, $44 by tractor girl (… you had me at blue stripes).
Until Paris and I meet face-to-face (soon, my dear), I’m hoping that through these lovely French-inspired goodies, we can imagine ourselves there in the meantime …
Sweet dreams! xx