I hope you’ve been lucky enough to take a little extra break over this long weekend … I know I’ve been relishing the time away from work, even if it has made be feel a little lazier than usual (so much for productivity). Oh well, it’s the perfect way to be when on holidays I think.
Apart from enjoying the lazy times, this week saw me pass a little milestone on my blog. While I’ve been blogging for years and years, my inconsistent posting frequency has meant that it’s taken me a long time to build up to any great number of posts. However, I am happy to have finally arrived at 400 … (I think this post will actually be post 402, but that’s close enough for me).
To mark the occasion I wanted to hold a little giveaway, and so I’ve gathered a few goodies together with just that idea in mind. Instead of this giveaway being a huge prize pool for one person to win, I’m breaking the prizes into six. That way, you have a better chance of winning something!
The giveaway is open to any of my lovely readers around the world, and here’s what you could win:
- A copy of ‘Bespoke‘, Issue 2 which includes a fabulous article (haha) written by yours truly.
- The original artworks of Audrey Hepburn and Ingrid Bergman drawn by the Mr, which accompanied my Bespoke article.
- ‘Home Sweet Home’ glass tile magnet set from ‘The Lovely Magnet Shoppe‘ (set contains three magnets).
- Writer bracelet by ‘Tilly Bloom‘ including charms of an ink bottle, a book of Shakespeare, a typewriter, an owl, and a poetry circle (T.S.Eliot). The bracelet is made of silver-plated steel and is lightweight & comfortable to wear.
- Two packs of ‘Do not feed the ducks’ paperclips in a mix of purple and red (each pack contains 14 duck paperclips), put together by me.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment telling me about something fun you’ve done recently (just one entry per person please). With any luck one of these lovely prizes will soon be coming your way. Winners will be drawn at random next Friday 29 April and will be randomly assigned to each of the six prizes on offer. Good luck!