Hello again! How are you? Perhaps like me your days have been feeling a little misaligned? … Every day lately has been feeling like a Thursday to me – there’s that certain kind of feeling in the air, like the weekend has almost arrived. Sadly this often ends in disappointment when I discover that it’s actually a Tuesday, a Wednesday, or worse still – a Monday. Happy am I that the much anticipated Thursday has finally arrived … let’s make it a great one!
There’s not too much to report from my part of the world – things have been madly busy, so as usual I’m running more behind than ever. The upcoming Easter break is never too far from my mind (even if I am thinking of filling it with some home renovations) … In other lovely news, the very elegant and eloquent Hila has recently bestowed upon me the ‘versatile blogger award’ (thanks so much Hila).
The ‘rules’ of the award are to share seven facts about myself and pass the award on to some other worthy recipients. For those of you who would like to play along, I tag: Gabrielle, Krystal, Bobbi, Caz, Debby, Kylie, Katie and Lenorenevermore. Here’s my seven (somewhat random) facts:
- Since I was about 13, I’ve kept the ticket stub for every movie I’ve gone to see at the cinema.
- Even though I changed my last name when I got married, my initials have stayed the same.
- I have a ‘thing’ for ampersands, there’s just something wonderful about all those intersecting shapes.
- While I love sweet food, I really don’t trust muffins. I mean, aren’t they just cakes in disguise?
- I like completeness, and this is probably why I tend to be a collector of things.
- I will always choose Batman over Superman.
- When playing Monopoly, I must be the little dog piece (otherwise there will be tears).
Hopefully you enjoyed those little bits of factual randomness (sometimes it’s hard to think up things I haven’t already told you about) … Anyway my dears, I wish you a wonderful day and I hope it contains at least a little randomness (in all the best kinds of ways).