With the weather outside my house not being all that motivating to venture outside, I thought I’d instead enjoy an indoor (blog) picnic. I’ve gathered a few guests of honour together for the occasion. It would be lovely to have your company too.
Firstly, some pretty things to look at:
- There are some lovely vintage inspired images over at Adore Vintage (all of which are sweet, feminine and rather sigh-worthy).
- Perhaps you like WWII propaganda posters? If so, there are some wonderful examples over here.
- These collections of coloured objects at bricolagelife are rather lovely and pleasing for the eye.
- Be sure to pop over and visit Belinda to see her beautiful art and enter her three print giveaway!
- Explore the ‘blue’ side of craft with some cheeky craft by REread.
Then some lovely things to read:
- See how week one of an experiment in limiting internet time wasting is going at Good Mail Day (I’m actually thinking of trying something similar soon).
- Kellie is sharing 10 things about today’s once-in-a-hundred-years date (10/10/10).
- If you’re trying to write a book at the moment (mine is currently on hiatus), perhaps you’ll find Tahereh’s thoughts on ‘Six things you lose when writing a novel‘ quite interesting.
- Maybe some inspirational words, like these by Tara are more your thing.
Of course, no picnic would be complete without some delicious food. I’m thinking this homemade cake by Crafty Rie is looking perfect.