It’s been a busy sort of week this week (aren’t they always?), and it’s so very lovely to have arrived at the weekend once more. I often think there’s no better way to relax away some time then by embarking on a road trip.
Won’t you join me on a blog road trip? (you’ll find directions below) … don’t get lost!
- Head south-west towards ‘Sunset Over Slawit‘ and enjoy Rol’s list of the ‘Top Ten Sugar Songs‘ (Flight of the Conchords always make me giggle).
- Travel 450m, then turn right at 74 Lime Lane where you’ll find Kellie’s delightful photographic alphabet.
- Continue onto Leonie Wise for some postcards from London (a visit to the Natural History Museum is a dream of mine).
- Take the exit towards Epheriell Designs where Jess is busy (as always) making pretty things (this time it’s earrings).
- Continue on for 1.3km before taking the third right onto Gabrielle Bryden’s Blog for a wonderful poem called ‘Impressionist Cinema‘ (be sure to linger over her other poems before you leave).
- Slight right at Catherine Campbell’s Blog for a preview of the calendar she’s designing for 2011 – it’s square and rather lovely (can you believe 2010 is almost over?).
- Travel 800m and turn left at Quit Your Day Job. Read about all the movies I’ve been watching lately (and find out how Lee rates them all).
- Veer right to tinniegirl and consider joining me on ‘Blogtoberfest‘ (now with 100% less alcohol than Ocktoberfest).
- Continue on 1.9km and take the exit towards The Story Book Rabbit‘s etsy store and marvel at the gorgeous ‘Shy Bunny Vintage Illustrated Plate‘ (I’m a bit of a shy bunny sometimes, are you?).
- Take the first right on to Wonderings & Wanderings. In case you hit any traffic on your journey, here’s 24 things to do while stuck in traffic.
Your destination will be on the left.