Saying hello is a lovely thing to say to someone, especially when it’s genuinely conveyed with a good amount of charm and cheer. The best thing about saying hello to someone is when you get a ‘hello’ in return …
Taking the theme of ‘hello’, I did some serious research on madeit, because there’s just something rather lovely about pretty things inspired by that most wonderful of greetings.
Top Row (left to right):
- Letter K – International Code Flag Art Print, $20 by Empressionista (surely a unique way to communicate? I want these in L & T for Mr & Mrs Quiet Paws).
- Hello Little Fawn Necklace, $29 by That Vintage (I want to talk to a cute deer).
- Hello Speech Bubble Badges, $6 by Loopi For You (when the words won’t say themselves).
Bottom Row (left to right):
- Say it Cushion, $45 by Pepper Stitches (just perfect for posing with).
- Wrap Me Up Pack – Pushi, $10 by Write To Me (send a handwritten hello).
- Debossed Letterpress Notecards, $13 by Ruby Victoria (a lovely hello with texture!).
Surveys have shown that people tell an average of 4 lies every day, wouldn’t it be nicer to quote how many ‘hellos’ we share in a day? Or perhaps there should be so many that they are impossible to count? Yes, perhaps that’s nicer still …