ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED!! A WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!
The beauty of little brown packages tied up with string never disappoints. This lovely package pictured below recently arrived in the mail from the wonderful Helena of Little Mo and Friends. Helena is a children’s illustrator based in Australia who has created her own illustrated stationery line, feauring items which are adorable beyond belief (have a look at her store and you’ll see what I mean).
With the festive season fast approaching, I thought I’d get organised for once and start buying gift tags and Christmas wrap a little earlier this year. Happy for me that I discovered these gorgeous gift tag sets which this particular brown paper package contained.
I only really need the two sets of gift tags at this stage, so I bought an extra set to offer up as a giveaway (the first in a number of Something for Me, Something for You giveaways)…The ‘I am nuts about you’ gift tag set includes one mouse hugger folded notecard (6cm x 6cm), 2 x acorn gift tags (4.5cm x 7cm), 2 x acorn posie gift tags and brown twine for tying.
If you’d like the chance to win this mini notecard / gift tag set pictured above, just follow the instructions below. Entries for this giveaway close Friday 27 November 2009 @10pm (AEST). Good luck!!
So, how does the giveaway work?
- The giveaway is open to anyone in the world in recognition of the global market for things of beauty.
- Just leave a comment on this post and I’ll assign you your very own personal raffle ticket number.
- Once the competition closes I’ll place all the raffle tickets into my hat and the lucky winning ticket will be drawn at random.
- If you’re lucky enough to have your ticket selected, I’ll contact you via email so that you can send me your mailing address.
- Congratulations if you are the winner, your prize will then be on its way!