So as you can tell I’ve been off wandering through the wilderness again (…well unfortunately not literally…but you get the idea…). Thanks so much for continuing to visit me here and leaving your kind words…you are much appreciated!
Anyway what feels like it must now be about a century ago, the wonderful ‘The Elementary‘ tagged me and I have sadly taken my time in responding…apologies!! While normally I struggle with coming up with something for tags, this one was too intriguing to resist. Basically the idea is to write a six word memoir. Here is mine:
Kneeling on ground, she turns away.
Aside from the two victims I’ve tagged below, here are the rules if you choose to play as well (be sure to let me know if you do, as I’d love to check out what you come up with):
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
- Tag five more blogs with links.
- And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!