… ‘Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya … punk?’
While I course I don’t think any of you are ‘punks’, I just couldn’t resist the opportunity to open with a cool line delivered by none other than Mr Dirty Harry himself. But I do hope you’re feeling lucky, because I have a fantastic treat for one of you!
As many of you know I’ve been really fortunate in recent blog contests, and have managed to find myself a winner on many more than one occasion … so I felt that it was time for me to hold another giveaway of my own to return the favour. With the lovely ‘quiet paws’ redesign by Tabitha now complete, it also seems like the perfect time to celebrate the official launch of the shiny new site.
So, back to the giveaway … and most importantly what can you win?
I’ve done a little bit of shopping for you and gathered a wonderful prize pack that I hope you’ll love too … It includes:
- 2 x Art Print ACEOs (Owl and Time for Tea) by Tabitha
- 1 x Pink Foxy Squirrel Embroidered Brooch by edward & lily
- 2 x Mini-Print Sets by Kellie (Tea Time and Brownie Beauty) which includes six mini-prints in total
- 1 x Twilight Lovin’ Glass Tile Magnet Set by Deanna which includes three matching bird magnets
- 1 x Rock n Roll Retro Ladies Note Paper Set by jellygnite which includes 10 writing sheets and 5 envelopes
- 1 x Vintage Scarf (from my own collection)
- 1 x $25 Donation made in your name to the RSPCA Qld 2011 Flood Appeal (which has been extended to provide support to flood and cyclone affected animals)
The ‘Note Paper Set’ and ‘Foxy Squirrel Brooch’ were purchased from the ‘BrisStyle Handmade Ark Appeal‘ which is raising funds for the Qld Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal (so you’re helping people affected by recent flooding and Tropical Cyclone Yasi). While the $25 donation to the RSPCA Qld 2011 Flood Appeal will help animals that have been injured or displaced by the recent natural disasters.
I’m happy to send these goodies to the lucky winner anywhere in the world. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below, telling me something exciting or creative you’ve done recently.
Entries will close at 11pm (AEST) on 12 February, and the winner will be drawn at random. Best of luck!